You will usually need orthopaedic surgery in case of any serious injury to any of your bones. The injury may be a fracture or a sports injury. Surgery may also be needed due to irregular growth and structure of your body. A good example of this would be spine surgery. Either way, getting the anomaly surgically repaired would be the best thing to do, as the doctor suggests.
You can get your orthopedic surgery in Siliguri done by the best doctors at the top-ranked hospitals at affordable costs. Any kind of medical emergency in terms of orthopedics or any orthopedic anomaly is treated by the doctors at these hospitals.
You will receive world-class medical assistance from doctors and nurses and the latest equipment made available for your comfort and convenience during your orthopaedic surgery. Technological advancement has made the orthopaedics department even more sound and stable than before, and doctors today can take care of their patients with various measures that were not even imaginable even a decade ago, let alone possible.
Usually the patients get admitted to the hospitals with the below mentioned issues affecting their bone health directly:
- Arthritis - This medical condition is commonly associated with swelling, pain and stiffness in the joints .It is more common in women who have crossed a certain age limit.
- Bursitis - Bursitis is common for people who have crossed the age of 50 it is associated with sacks filled with fluid which surround the joints and cause pain, stiffness and tenderness in the joints.
- Tumors affiliated with the bones - This may require surgery, serious cases. Otherwise medication will help to get rid of the tumors.
- Pain in the bones - Pain may happen due to.A multitude of reasons including age, overexertion, under exertion, lack of nutrition to name a few.
- Osteoporosis - This is a medical condition when the bones become weak with age and are more susceptible to fracture.It is more common in the wrist, spine and hips..
- Injuries in the ligament - Ligament injuries may occur due to over stretching the body or due to any activities related to sports.
- Rheumatoid arthritis - This is chronic inflammation in the joints which may occur in females more.The inflammation may result.In stiffness in the joints as well.
- Muscular skeletal injuries - Also referred to as musculoskeletal injuries, these injuries may happen due to overworking and overstretching of the body.
Following are the most advanced and modernized techniques used by the orthopaedic department in medicine these days:
- High-definition or HD cameras to have a closer look at the affected part of the patient’s body.
- A complete computer navigation system.
- Arthroscopic equipment performs procedures that many consider to be technically difficult.
A successful recovery rate is seen at the top hospital in Siliguri to which you can get admitted to in case of any orthopaedic issues and get proper medical care for yourself. The doctors and nurses are trained well and perform their duties properly.
Orthopedics still remains a field of medicine where more research is being carried out to ensure that people get the best possible treatment and a better quality of life above all.This is what Indian hospitals aim to carry out as well.